Robbers Roost Men's Group
Group Conscience Minutes
October 7, 2008
(click to go directly to specific content)
Kelly, Ken, Rich, Jim T, Craig B, Vinny, John B, Russ
Secretary review of
last meeting minutes (Don):
- Need sugar, not substitute! John B will bring some in.
- GSR (Craig B):
- Will report on next District meeting at next month's GC.
- Will get Area Assembly dates
- Literature (Jean):
- Ken will call Jean to check-in.
- No response from GSO from our registration
- Gave IRS Tax-ID SS-4 form to Craig to submit. The we can open the
- Treasurer (OPEN):
Craig B temp
- End of Quarter: $176.31/
- 33% tp Sister Carmen this week: round up to $60
- Craig to remain temporary Treasurer until someone steps up
- Open Positions:
- InterGroup: filled by Russ I.
- Old Business:
- Building owner approves we pay Sister Carmen 33% of collected
funds in his name.
When do we do this? Quarterly, on calendar quarters.
- Register our group
- Don submitted registration paperwork, no GSO package received yet.
- When do we contact IG: Russ I now IGR.
- Open a Bank checking account: Don gave Craig IRS SS-4 form for Tax-ID
- Ken brought in some meeting schedules.
- Closed Action Items:
- Don to submit registration paperwork.
- Don to get sponsorship brochures.
- Don to investigate an RR checking account at US Bank at 287 and
- Open Action Items:
- ask Scotty on 164 versus all (appendices) in format Big
- Craig to get TAX-ID number, then he and Don to open checking
- Russ to get IG requirements for us.
- Craig to get next Area Assembly details.