Robbers Roost Men's Group


Group Conscience Minutes

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

 Minutes Content
(click to go directly to specific content)

Attendees: Don, Craig, Ken, Russ


Secretary review of last meeting minutes (Don):

Representative Reports: 

·         Celebration Cakes (John B):


·         Clean Up (Rich): 

·         Coffee (Ken C): 

·         GSR (Craig B):

o    Workshop for District Inventory, all invited, date to be set

o    Founder’s Day picnic,  Saturday, June 13, Roosevelt Park, Longmont

o    Central Office move is done

o    Central office needs volunteers

·         Inter-Group (Russ):  Don Proxy

o    IG Inventory upcoming

o    Budget in discussion

o    The Message now available via email

o    Nightwatch Workshop upcoming

·         Literature (OPEN ):  Ken is temp

·         Secretary (Don S):

o    Treasurer logs re-stocked

·         Treasurer (OPEN):  Don is temp

o    Add Ken and Craig to checking account signature approval card

o    Pay out quarterly contributions

·         Open Positions:

o    Treasurer

o    Literature

o    Coffee

o    Secretary


·         Old Business:

o    Craig on group service commitment opportunities

§  BCTC needs Sunday 7PM meeting attendees

§  Craig to ask Bruce and Stephen to attned our mtg to discuss service opportunities 

§  Thursday night ARC meeting

§  Central Office Sunday Nightwatch is available


·         New Business:

o    Service oriented meeting agenda topics. Motion by Russ: otate meeting topics on Service, Recovery, Unity, NOT PASSED. Leave it for individuals to bring up “Service” topic when desired.

o    Purchase step and tradition banners? No, Don will print/laminate to put up at meetings.

o    Budget: Ask John to spend less on celebration cakes. Don will ask him.

o    RR Anniversary on July 6th. Schedule a barbecue party (Burgers, Dogs, Chips, Soda. Don to do a flyer.


·         A/I Status:

o    Closed Action Items: 

§  Ken re-stocked AA literature

o    Open Action Items:

§  Don to add announcement page to binder

§  Craig to ask Bruce and Stephen to attned our mtg to discuss service opportunities

§  Don to add Craig and Ken as signers on RR checking account

§  Don to replace teapot power cord

§  Don to print/laminate 12-Steps and 12-Traditions signs

§  Don to ask John to spend less on celebration cakes

§  Don to print RR Birthday BBQ flyer