Robbers Roost Menís Group
Group Conscience Minutes: 9/7/2010
Attendance: Craig B, Don S, Ken C, Bob K, Ben B, Rich, Ryan
-Meeting opened with the Serenity Prayer
- Craig (GSR): No Update.
- Jerry (Intergroup): not present
- Don(Literature): BB, 12x12, schedules re-stocked.
- Larry (Clean-up): not present.
- Rich (Group Service Coordinator): term up, position open
- Ken (Treasurer): new checking account open, GSR reimbursed for assembly costs.
- Michael (Coffee/Setup): all is fine.
- Kelly (Phone List Coordinator): not present
- Ben B (Web Site Coordinator): trained, updated web site, will post these minutes.
- Dave W. is new Alternate GSR.
- Ryan is Group Service Coordinator.
- Service positions: GSR open in November. Dave will fill, so Alt GST will be open.
- Group Service: Corrections, Insitutions, Hospitals areas of interest. Coordinator (Ryan) to attend District meetings to seek guidance, Bridge The Gaop information, etc.
- Step Study: Michael asked if group can sponsor a weekly Step Study. Discussion resulted in agreement that that does not require group sponsorship. Ray Imel is the building owner to contact for permission to use the meeting room.
- Craig writing of our groupís history.
- Don to identify Group donation discrepancy with Area Assembly report, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Don to get payment details with RR Group number to Ken in September for October pay out.