Robbers Roost Menís Group
Group Conscience Minutes: 11/2/2010
Attendance: Craig B., Don S., Ken C., Ben B., Larry, Dave W., Jerry
-Meeting opened with the Serenity Prayer
- Ben B. (Stand-in Secretary): Read the October meeting minutes. Meeting minutes were approved by the group.
- Craig(GSR): All open service positions @ district were filled.
- Jerry(Intergroup): did not attend intergroup. There are lot's of service positions open for Intergroup for those interested.
- Don(Literature): Big Books and 12/12s are in stock.
- Larry(Clean-up): we are running low on cups.
- Ryan(GSC): not present.
- Ken(Treasurer): the group is healthy. We paid $170 to Sister Carmen; $54 to each division. Still have prudent reserve higher than anticipated.
- Michael(Coffee/Setup): not present.
- Kelly(Phone List Coordinator): not present.
- Ben B.(Website Coordinator): Posted Sept. minutes. Will post Oct. and Nov. minutes.
- Dave W.(Alt GSR): Attended district elections. Looking forward to being RR GSR.
1. RR sponsorship of dinner at Area Assembly. Dave W. is making salad for 300 people at his house. Reports we are good to go. Expecting to come under budget ($300). Craig volunteers to check into taking leftovers to homeless shelter or carriage house.
1. Don: would like to set aside $100 gift for Wano building owner and his wife. Gift idea of a Dinner Gift Card. Motion passed unanimous.
2. Craig: would like to do a clean up session on the Wano meeting room. Craig will setup the date/time and ask for volunteers. Motion passed unanimous
3. Jerry: Looking for Intergroup coverage given his upcoming schedule.
- Don has action item related to new business item #1.
- Craig has action item related to new business item #2.
Closed Action Items: