Robbers Roost Menís Group
Group Conscience Minutes: 12/7/2010
Attendance: C., Ben B., Dave W., Larry, Michael G., Ben C., Jerry K.
-Meeting opened with the Serenity Prayer
- Dave(GSR): Attended District Meeting and reported that the new budget was passed and that he made a motion to be reimbursed by District for the money spent to provide dinner at most recent Area Assembly.
- Jerry(Intergroup): Would like to rotate out of his position.
- Don(Literature): not present
- Larry(Clean-up): nothing new to report.
- Ryan(GSC): not present.
- Ken(Treasurer): reported group still in good shape even after Area Assembly dinner mix-up.
- Michael(Coffee/Setup): nothing to report.
- Kelly(Phone List Coordinator): not present
- Ben B.(Website Coordinator): Posted Oct./Nov. min. and will post Dec. minutes when he gets them.
1. Dave will not ask Robbers Roost for the rest of Area Assembly dinner/food money he is still owed and will wait and see what the District decides next month after putting forth a motion to be reimbursed by them instead.
2. Group discusses Central Office manager needing info and rapport with
Group/GSC about the central office commitment. Larry volunteers to modify our phone list, make it into a PDF file, and email it to Ben B.(Website Coordinator. Ben B. will then post it to Robbers Roost website. Motion was put forth and unanimously passed.