Roost Menís Group
Group Conscience Minutes:
Attendance: Ben B, Dave W, Don S,
Craig B, Ben C, Randy, Ken C, Mark, Adam, Kelly, Michael
- Meeting opened with the Serenity Prayer
Dave(GSR): Attended April District 24 meeting. Dave expressed out support of
local GV via local GV/Message funds. Did not see our updated balance show up
in the budget, however, it will =
there is descrepancy w/ timing of bank balance
and meeting report. Help spend the District budget by filling representative
position for RR. Next workshop is PI; let's get the date/details
and announce at next RR meeting (AI).
from last Tuesday evening: New Message is out. Lost non-profit status, working w/
IRS to rectify now that tax season is over. Clean-up at CO
last Saturday. Founder's Day picnic coming up June 12th - do we want
to make a contribution (NB)? Nite Watch looking into unlimited long distance service to
fwd to non-303/720 area codes.
Phonelist): Cake day is now 4th Tuesday of every month. We
have lots of phone lists. Mike R is phonelist guy,
but has class conflict this quarter.
Nothing new to report.
Will do our quarterly payments this week. Balance is
down a bit due to calendar vs. fiscal quarterly change.
- Michael(Coffee/Setup): We are getting low on coffee.
Buy some more coffee.
- Ben B.(Secretary/Website): Posted Feb/Mar GC minutes on
web-site and updated home page with new events. Tried to post CO volunteer list,
but pdf from Larry was bad.
- Dave - brought forth discussion on
whether or not it is ok to publish a local version of the GV, and use
local GV/Message funds. Don put forth motion to support local
version of GV. Group voted in favor with 5 votes. Dave and Ken of
minority opinion. Closed
- Don - brought up the fact that we should
keep a backup version of the phonelist. Don suggested that we encrypt the
phonelist file and store on the web-site. Also, we need to periodically
validate the phone #s and names. Closed
- CO volunteer list ownership / Ryan (GSC)
ownership issue. Don takes AI to call Ryan about service commit.
Closed. GSC position is open.
- Craig - proposes taking sobriety
requirements and service commitment time off open positions
Don - should we make donation to Founder's
Day picnic. Group consensus is NO.
- Dave - begin making plans for RR Annual
Picnic. July 17th looks like good schedule. Lake Waneka Park. Don to get last
years flyers updated and begin announcing next weeks meeting. Craig to be
featured speaker: topic - RR History
- Open Positions: Lit Rep, GSC, Archives, Alt GSR, CPC, PI, Treatment,
Corrections, Bridging Gap, Grapevine
- Mark stands for
Corrections Rep -- Approved
- Mark stands for
Literature Rep -- Approved
- Larry stands in absentia for GSC --
- Don: Get PI workshop date/details
and announce at next meeting.
- Don: Update RR Annual Picnic flyer, bring to next