Roost Menís Group
Group Conscience Minutes:
Attendance: Ben, Larry, Michael, BenC,
Dave, Don, Ari, Craig, Ken
- Meeting opened with the Serenity Prayer
- August Minutes approved with edits
Dave(GSR): Did not attend July District Meeting. Will attend next meeting.
acknowledges our contributions. $98.43 to-date. Need to verify with Ken that this
- Don(Intergroup): Aug 30 IG meeting summary:
IG President (Peter) presented that an ad hoc meeting Pay Square vs. Paypal
for online contributions. Paypal is winning so far.
- Central Office Mgr
(Mary) needs weekend shift volunteers. New mtg schedules are out now
- DCM (Tasha) - Grapevine workshop @ Boulder One on "Writing Your
Story" Oct 22nd @ 2:30p.
- D24 - bidding on Intl Archives Convention.
D34 - Oct 29th 5pm Gratitude Dinner @ 3rd and Kaufman. Also looking at
sponsorship workshop in mid-Nov.
- Second saturday of every month Central
- Discussion: Central Office makes $$ profit by selling
chips. Is this a violation of AA purpose?
- Looking at doing a bi-monthly
- Don is now 1st year web admin for D24 and D34.
- We (RR) are
not on Central Office contributions list for July.
Craig(CPC): CPC meets 2nd Mtg every month. Went last
week. Waiting to hear back on what RR can do.
No change on phone list (working with Mike) progress.
- Ben B.(Secretary/Website Coordinator):
will update web-site with updated minutes. Also, will
update the home page with current events.
- RR Group Inventory (GI). Don handed
out GI questions 2 meetings ago. Bill W. will moderate RR GI. Propose 9:00a -
Noon on upcoming Saturday in Wano meeting room. Exit with a Group Inventory
(step 4) and then send that back to the Grp Conscience for action. Vote:
Accept the AA GI p27 as written = Pass
Proposed Date: 10/8, 10/15 or
(AI) Don - contact Ray to arrange the date.
Begin announcing the GI at RR meeting.
- Barry - takes exception to the
requirement to remove hat while praying at RR meeting. Goes against Jewish
Don: suggest Barry talk to Craig about hat removal during prior
Don: suggest we bring up the "remove hat requirement" at Group
Inventory under question #3 "Is the group attracting alcoholics from different
Don: suggest Barry share about his experience in a loving way.
Open Service Positions:
- No one stands for any open
- Don: update the list of open positions
- Don: provide descriptions of all service positions to be
posted on web-site (Ben)
- Don: Contact Ray about getting Wano
building for GI