Roost Menís Group
Group Conscience Minutes:
Attendance: Ben, Larry, Michael, BenC,
Dave, Don, Ari, Craig, Ken
- Meeting opened with the Serenity Prayer
- August Minutes approved with edits
- Don(Intergroup): Suggested that we get to the
point on our reports. Bring back relevant items for the group.
- asked that
we discuss chip Central Office profit thing again.
Craig(CPC): CPC meeting not working out on
2nd Monday every month. Conflicts. Looking to switch from CPC to
PI. Phone List - Mike
is back- will get to verifying/updating the phone list.
- Dave(GSR): Attended
the meeting on 9/19. CO makes money from
chips - what does RR think of this (NB).
- Ken(Treasurer): we are
good shape. Ken thinks 98.43 GSO contributions are correct.
contacting everyone in advance of CO duty.
bought 1 lbs. of coffee
- Ben C.(Clean-up):
All Clean. Re-institute monthly clean-up session (NB).
We have BB and 12x12 in stock. Not much to report on corrections. 3 RR members go into the jail. Should RR commit to wed nite jail coverage? (NB)
- Ben B.(Secretary/Website Coordinator):
updated home page. posted minutes and will update Sept minutes.
- RR Group Inventory (GI). Don
contacted Ray. we are good for Oct 15th. 9am - Noon. Do we need snacks? Craig
and Don have it covered.
- Hat remove requirement. Don raised motion to modify the
meeting format. No 2nd - motion fails.
- CO chip thing (Don): this is a group
thing. Discussion: RR has no opinion. Dave will report back.
- Montly clean-up (Dave): Ben C. (AI) -
determine next clean-up date. Change clean-up / cake-night to 4th Tues each
- Wed nite jail commit (Mark) - BB had to
Open Service Positions:
- No one stands for any open
- Ben C. - determine next clean-up