Robbers Roost Men’s Group
Group Conscience Minutes: 11/1/2011
Larry, Ben C, Marc W, Dave, Eric, Ari, Don, Craig, Ken,
- Meeting opened with the Serenity Prayer
- October Minutes approved
- attending Intergroup meeting
Intergroup wanted to know if three individuals selected to fill
current positions can stand for re-election.
felt this was not required
- Reprinting of revised AA schedules, 11/2011
- Marc asked about possible Boulder One location. No info.
attending PI meeting. delivered Big Book to Lafayette Library
- Dave(GSR): attended
district meeting in Oct. 3000.00 not being spent from district
we are in good shape. district funds sent on Nov. 2.
- Larry (GSC):
contacting individuals to remind them of their central office commitment. Filling in for Ben B
(not present) more coffee being purchased
- Ben C.(Clean-up):
Need more 12 x 12s
by proxy(Craig): Phonelist being updated.
- All Old Business items from last meeting are closed (Group Inventory, Hat Removal)
- Monthly Cleanup. Fourth Tues of the month.
- Group discussed Group inventory and how to
- Don suggests each month we review a group decides what one to address
- For Nov meeting group selected focusing on sponsorship
- For Dec meeting group selected how to be more welcoming to newcomer
- GI items left to prioritize: getting plugged into the community, hat removal requirement, closing with anonymity statement.
- Sponsership seminar scheduled for 11/19 in Longmont
Action: Don to update Group format
doc. Status: Done
- No issue with waiving elections for three
Open Service Positions:
- Don to update Group format doc.