Robbers Roost Men’s Group
Group Conscience Minutes: 12/6/2011
Attendance: Ben B, Barry, Dave, Don, Craig, John, Eric, Larry, Ken
- Meeting opened with the Serenity Prayer
- November Minutes approved with edits that Ben will make
- Dave (GSR):
- Attended Nov District meeting. Ebooks are coming out.
- Budget was passed = $2000 left to spend. Slight increase to budget over prior.
- Dave did share with District that RR is focused on getting back to roots of RR and focused on sponsorship.
- attending Intergroup meeting
- website updated for schedules
- Thanks to RR for Central Office coverage
- New IG secretary, New volunteer coord.
- Proposed budget to be approved in Dec.
- Central Office Report available for review
attending PI meeting. In transition now with new district cmtee chair.
Be aware to carry the message of AA to public = we are here to help.
Keep an eye out for opptys to help.
Prudent reserve post bills = $200. Last month: $132 pink can,
$164 rent (sister carmen), $164 Central Office, Balance to Area10, GSO
and District 24.
- Larry (GSC): things are going well. Larry contacting folks for CO coverage. Will contact CO for new volunteer coord.
- Ben (Secretary/Web-site): will update Nov minutes and front page of web-site.
- Sponsorship item from Grp Inv is closed.
- Next Grp Inv item: Adjusting format to be more welcoming to newcomer.
- Combined with encouraging newcomers to share / format change.
Group Discuission: add Blue Line to meeting format = up to chairs
discretion to consider Step-1 meeting and encourage newcomers to share
when newcomers are present.
- Don to update the group format (AI)
Open Service Positions:
- Don to update Group format doc.