Robbers Roost Men’s Group
Group Conscience Minutes: 1/3/2012
Attendance: Ben B, Eric, Mark, Larry, Dave, Don, Barry
- Meeting opened with the Serenity Prayer
- December Minutes approved with no edits
- Dave (GSR):
- Did not attend Dec district meeting. Has minutes from the meeting.
- New Biz item: Discuss the role of Archives should have for District/Area.
- Treasurers report: Budget $60 lower based oin reciepts.
- check bouldercountyaa.org for latest schedules, events and open IG positions.
- IG budget approved.
- Jive Anniversary Celebration Jan 21.
- New Years party was great.
Debate about The Message - should "we" incur cost to mail (new biz
item). Should we charge subscription fee to cover pub costs? Email The
- Mark (Lit/Jails): Not much to report.
- Larry (GSC): reached out to Jane (new CO coord.) on training, new contact information on sign-up sheet.
- Ben (Secretary/Web-site): Dec minutes posted and front page of web-site updated.
- Newcomer Item is closed - format updated.
- Next Grp Inv item: Decide to discuss Anonymity Statement.
- Dave: add anonymity statement to RR format - Passes.
- Where? End, before last prayer statement
- What? Standard AA anonymity statement
- Dave: motion to pass above - Passes.
- Don to update the group format (AI)
- Eric to find history behind anonymity statement (AI)
- Don: Subscription fee for The Message
Discussion: Leave it for Free. AA primary purpose is to carry the
message. Some do not get electronic versions. Verify those
on the mailing list. If irregular, how to track and payment process?
- Dave: Role of Archives? District 24, specifically.
- RR will not provide RR specific docs for Archive.
- Don to contact Tim as he is RR Archives rep (AI).
Open Service Positions:
- Eric stands for Grapevine Rep: Approved.
- Don to update Group format doc for anonymity statement.
- Eric to find history behind anonymity statement
- Don to contact Tim as he is RR Archives rep and should provide RR info to District 24 Archives