Robbers Roost Men’s Group
Group Conscience Minutes: 3/6/2012
Attendance: Ben B, Tim, Ari, Jeff, Ted, Jim, Kelly, Michael, Dave, Ken, Larry, Craig, Larry
- Meeting opened with the Serenity Prayer
- February Minutes not available for review. Check with DonS.
- Dave (GSR):
- Attended Feb-20 District 24 meeting. Has Treasurer report (RR contributed $108=2nd place if we were competing...).
- GSO letter: RR contributions of $144.69 - review with Ken.
- PI workshop upcoming on "Anonymous, but Not Invisible" - Mar 17.
- Archives Committee: Group History questionaire - get this to Tim.
- Ideas for workshops for D24? Get ideas to Dave before next D24 meeting.
- There was a PI Health Fair at Boulder H.S.
- New Biz item: Discuss the role of Archives should have for District/Area.
- Treasurers report: Budget $60 lower based oin reciepts.
- Ken (Treasurer): All Quarterly donations sent in. We are in good shape. $200 prudent reserve.
- Larry (GSC): Doing well with Central Office coverage.
- Craig (PI):
Attended mtg 2 weeks ago. Getting list of contacts for
TV/Radio/Univ/Treatment Centers: looking for opportunities to do
workshops/panels/etc. to carry the message.
- Tim (Archives):
Has the D24 questionaire. Talking to Scotty on Western slope about RR
history. Nail down first RR mtg. D24 is interested in all RR
"chapters". Will send information to D24 Archives committee and to post
on our RR web-site.
- Michael (Coffee): Replenished stock of coffee. We need more creamer, power stuff.
- Ben (Secretary/Web-site): Jan minutes posted. No Feb minutes to review or post. DonS says that he lost them, will continue to look for them.
- Hat Removal Requirement Item is closed - did not pass.
- We are done with RR group inventory items.
- Annual RR Reunion, June 29-July 1. Black Mesa Lodge, Gunnison, CO.
- RR summer picnic: Proposed date of July 7. Motion passed. Deal with picnic details later.
- Larry: brought up idea of having people sign-up to chair, prepare to chair / discuss topic.
- Dave: Triangle Club did something like this, ask who will chair next meeting before end of current meeting
Craig: Wano, Davidson Mesa groups is like this. However,
sometimes God picks who needs to lead, whoever needs to lead. Resist
- Tim: prefer not to change. Likes open chair.
Kelly: sees advantages. another reason to stay sober if you know you
are chairing next week. Usually the same people chair the meeting.
Encourage others to step up.
- Ted: pick one wk a month to sign-up.
Table this item until next month.
Open Service Positions:
- Current Open Positions: Treatment, CPC.
- Coming-up Expiring Positions: Secretary, Phone List, Coffee. More in May-July.
- Ted stands for Alt GSR - Passed
- Ari stands for Coffee - Passed