Robbers Roost Men’s Group
Group Conscience Minutes: 7/3/2012
Attendance: Ben, Michael, Larry, Ari, Ken, Dan, Mike, Jeff
- Meeting opened with the Serenity Prayer
- June Minutes approved.
- Ken (Treasurer): Good Shape. A little left over after Picnic.
- Don (IG): Did
not attend last IG meeting. No Update. IG website updated. New meeting
list coming soon. Childcare meeting list coming. IG inventory this fall.
- Jeff (Picnic): Everything is coming together. Will send bcc email reminder.
- Ben (Secretary/Web-site): June minutes posted. Service position docs updated.
- Larry (GSC): July is full. August almost full. RR only missed one Monday in 2012!!!
- Erik (Grapevine): Could use people to go into jails.
- Craig (PI):
attended meeting. Trying to get panel discussions in front of schools.
Getting biz cards for team / bulletin boards for AA alive and well in
Boulder. How to find AA / Univ involvement.
- Ari (Coffee): Going smooth. Up on supplies. Need new scoop.
- Don/Craig (Local 12-Step):
Printed more RR cards. Looking for bulletin board biz card holders to
post @ the house. Address for GV subscription = provide to Erik. Craig
met with Bert for tour.
Picnic: Don suggestion: show up @ noon, especially grill/tables/chairs
- get spot under shade tree. 2nd grill found. Still need more
- Sponsor Grapevine Subscription. Don - send GV subscription to Marc at address. Reimburse Erik.
- Choice House: nothing to cover.
well used swamp cooler to provide some heat relief in summer. Need to
talk to Ray about doing this. Don (AI) to call Ray to get permission to
Open Service Positions:
- Open positions: Archives, CPC, Corrections, Grapevine, GSC, IG, PI, Secretary.
- Mike: interested in GSC - talk to Larry / transition - Passed
- Don - call Ray to install swamp cooler