Robbers Roost Men’s Group
Group Conscience Minutes: 8/7/2012
Don S, David L, Craig B, Michael G, Ken C, Mllu R, Gino
P, Larry K, Ted B, Dave W
- Meeting opened with the Serenity Prayer
- June Minutes approved.
(Treasurer): Quarterly payments next week, then turn
over to Michael.
- Don (IG): IG
Group Inventory in October. Central Office will now stock Travel
Chips. New blue meeting schedules published. Weekend Day Watch
- Mike (GSC): Going
well, learning the role.
- Craig (PI):
(Local 12-Step): No action, may need to broaden our
- Dave (GSR):
- District Activity:
- Are we OK paying district committee
members travel expenses to Area-10 conference, 0.23/mile? RR
feedback only if required to attend.
- CPC to a panel at the Justice Center and
another at Sister Carmen.
- Corrections needs sponsors at jail
meetings. A/I: Erik, Mark, Barry to announce.
- Treatment Panel: Aug 18, 10 AM - 2 PM at
- Area Assembly:
- Detailed reports, see Dave.
- A10 will not bid on National Archives
Workshop, traditions violation, outside issue.
- Translation Committee Officially in
action, Spanish first..
- Summer 2013 Area 10 Assembly, July 19-21,
- Working on Website Guidelines.
- Submitting bid to host the 2025
- New meeting place: Ad-Hoc committee to
research: Mike, Craig, Larry, Dave, David.
- Open positions: Archives, CPC, Corrections,
Grapevine, GSC, PI, Secretary.
- Larry voted in as new Intergroup Rep.
- Erik, Mark, Barry: Announce Corrections needs
sponsors at jail meetings.
- Ben B: Update open positions, remove Bridge
The Gap position.