Robbers Roost Men’s Group
Group Conscience Minutes: 9/4/2012
Attendance: Ben, Larry, Brent, Michael, Jeff, Michael, Dave, Mark, Don, David, Mike, Ken
- Meeting opened with the Serenity Prayer
- Aug Minutes approved.
- Ken (Treasurer): Qtrly
payments made. Donations/Rent SC 45.60, CO 45.65, D24 27.35, GSO 9.11,
A10 9.11, Corrections 145.85. Begin transition to Michael in Sept.
- Dave (GSR): RR in 3rd place for donations @ $211. Copies of budget available for review. Did attend D24 mtg on 8/20.
- Mileage reimbursement: voted in @ standard rate. Passed.
Reps not attending monthly meetings. If rep cannot make it, then
GSR is supposed to attend -- need to let Dave know (NB)
- Larry (IG): Attended 1st IG meeting.
- Travel chip is still in process.
- Look @ bouldercounty web site for latest events.
- Weekend day watch is ramping up.
- Night watch shift service oppty - is RR interested (NB).
- Don: IG group inventory in Oct (NB)
- Mike (GSC): Not much to report. RR is covering CO phones on Mondays.
- Jeff (Lit): Not much to report. New schedules coming soon.
- Craig (PI): Craig ready to transition out of PI role.
- Don/Craig (Local 12-Step): Not much activity. If we are not making noise, not doing our job. What more can we do? (NB)
- Ben (Secretary/Web-site): June minutes posted. Service position docs updated.
Committee: Craig - looking @ some places around town. Masonic
Lodge is possibility - in basement of Sister Carmen building. May
be conflict on Tues night. Dave - church @ 287/Arapahoe is
available for $25/mtg. Recommendation next month from the
- Dave: District Committee mtg attendenace issue. Post service position sheet on web-site (AI-Ben).
Th night watch coverage service oppty. Requires coverage of
forwarded phones from CO. Mark might be in favor of doing this.
Create sign-up sheet to gauge interest. Passed. Mark
(AI) to pull together signup sheet.
- Don: IG Inventory. feedback/interest from RR? It is their intenvory...go for it.
Do more for Local 12-step? Centennial Peaks, Exempla, Bldr Cnty
Social Svcs, Lafayette Urgent Care? (AI) Don/Craig to call out to
these organizations. (AI) Michael/David to call Centennial Peaks.
Open Service Positions:
- Open positions: Archives, CPC, Corrections, Grapevine, Secretary, Web-site, PI
- David stands for web-site coordinator position - Passed
- Ben - Post service position sheet on web-site
- Mark - pull together sign-up sheet for Th night watch coverage
- Don/Craig - call out to local orgs for Local 12-step work
- Michael/David - call Centennial Peaks for Local 12-step work