Robbers Roost Men’s Group
Group Conscience Minutes: 10/7/2014
Attendance: Aaron, Craig, Mikael, Ted, Randy, Jeff, Randy, David
- Intros & September minutes approved
- Ted (GSR): Craig moving into GSR, Alt GSR will open. Dec 9th voting assembly will be attended.
- Craig (Alt GSR): Various groups at district are offering to come talk to us at GC to let us know about their groups. District wants to schedule workshops for groups but need to know what we want them to do. If we are interested in a meeting with a Chairman talk to Craig and he will get it setup. Correction meetings cut from 5 to 3 per week.
- Michael G. (Treasurer): Balance 9/23/2014: $702.54 ; Cash on hand: $429.00 w/ $450.00 prudent reserve. Available balance: $681.54. Daniel Memorial Scholarship fund: $166.00
- Gino (Tue. night GSC): Term is up, position open
- Jeff (IGR): Went to intergroup last tuesday. New prices for literature beginning Oct. Proposed budget for 2015 is available, passed around at meeting. Bridging the gap really needs help - if you have time it's a good way to give service. Bridge the gap pairs up those coming out of treatment with a sponsor right away. Friday night CO service hasn't been filled, if there are other meetings you know of who could cover that night please bring it up. New Years committee , meeting at Sun Oct 26th 2pm at Cubes in longmont. New format for the message passed around.
- Derrik (CPC): n/a
- David (website coordinator): Minutes posted through Sept
- Larry M. (Archives): n/a
- Open (Grapevine):
- Mark (literature rep.): n/a
- Mikael (Thu. night GSC): Shifts are being covered, all is well.
- Randy (Nightwatch): All is well.
- Dave (Phone list): Updated, didn’t bring in..
- Chris (Tue Coffee/Setup/Cleanup): n/a
- Brandon (Tue Cleanup): all good.
- Mark (Thu Coffee/Setup): n/a
- Dan (Thu Cleanup): n/a
- Combine GSC into a single position for both meetings & Mikael will cover. Approved.
- There was discussion about changing Thursday night format - ask Craig about it.
- Propose that we change wording of our location movement announcement to include that we will form a committee at the next GC. Approved.
- Chairs are sticky - can someone wipe down the chairs. Approved.
Open Service Positions:
- Public Information Rep - Open
- Phone List (Nov 1st) - Mark nominated
- Alt General Service Rep - Nov - Gino
- Intergroup Rep - Aug - Mikael
- Treasurer - Oct - Brandon contingent upon meeting requirements
- Web Site - Oct - James
- Treatment - Dave
- Local 12 Step coordinator - Open (Need service description)
- Grapevine - Randy
- Change wording of location movement announcement to include that we will form a committee at the next GC (Aaron)
- Discuss changing Thursday night format w/ Craig
- Combine GSC into a single position (Aaron)