Robbers Roost Men’s Group
Group Conscience Minutes: 11/4/2014
Attendance: Aaron, Michael, Mark, Brandon, Craig, Derrik, Craig
- Intros & October minutes approved
- Craig (GSR): No updates
- Gino (Alt GSR): n/a
- Michael G (Treasurer): Brandon new Treasurer. Statement balance 10/27/2014 - $700 ; Cash on hand - $679 ; Prudent Reserve - $450 ; Available Balance - $947.54 ; Checks outstanding - none ; Daniel Memorial Scholarship Fund $166
- Mikael (GSC): position open
- Mikael (IGR): n/a
- Derrick (CPC): Now has time and will attend regular CPC meetings each month.
- James (Website): n/a
- Larry M (Archives): n/a
- Randy (Grapevine): Don't have one for this group. Suggestion to subscribe and have it here and share information about that at our meeting. Possibly donate to jails after reading. We currently provide a subscription to Choice House. Motion to purchase a RR subscription to Grapevine $35/yr (Approved)
- Ricky (Literature): n/a
- Randy (Nightwatch): n/a
- Mark (Phone List): n/a
- Chris (Tue Coffee/Setup): n/a
- Brandon (Tue Cleanup): Open position.
- Mark (Thu Coffee/Setup): n/a
- Dan (Thu Cleanup): n/a
- Combine GSC into a single position for both meetings & Mikael will cover. DONE
- There was discussion about changing Thursday night format - See new business.
- Propose that we change wording of our location movement announcement to include that we will form a committee at the next GC. Approved. DONE
- Chairs are sticky - can someone wipe down the chairs. Approved. DONE
- Proposal to form committee around new location. (Craig is leading the committee - Approved) - do have an interim location available if required.
- Modify format of Thursday meeting. Thought was to have Thursday a more structured newcomers meeting. 1,2,3 meeting format suggested. 4th week Sponsorship, 5th week service meeting. Motion to create a proposal and skeletal format to review with other group members (Michael) - Approved.
- Motion to purchase a RR subscription to Grapevine @ $35/yr (Approved).
Open Service Positions:
- Public Information Rep - Open
- Group Service Coordinator - Open
- Treasurer - Oct - Brandon
- Local 12 Step coordinator - Coordinate with local community including Choice House and Sister Carmen. Take materials and stay in touch with those local facilities. Craig to come up with description. Community contact. 1 year position.
- Tuesday Night cleanup - Michael
- Thursday Night cleanup - Open