Robbers Roost Men’s Group
Group Conscience Minutes: 12/2/2014
Attendance: Aaron, Michael, Rikky, Larry, Ben, Brandon, Mark, Craig, Craig, Mikael, Randy
- Intros & November minutes approved
- Craig (GSR): Sam is new secretary. Jerod is new DCM. Trying to get some definition of step 4 level (district).
- Gino (Alt GSR): n/a
- Michael G (Treasurer): Treasurer position moved to Brandon. Need to move bank accounts. New business: how to backup treasurer position.. Michael performed disbursements. Balance as of 11/21/2014: $698.54 ; Deposit 12/02/2014: $1,056.00 ; Prudent reserve: $450 ; Available Balance: $1,304.54. Disbursements 12/2/2014: Area 10 corrections, $221.77 ; Sister Carmen, $333 ; Intergroup, $333.50 ; District 24, $200.10 ; CO Area 10, $66.70 ; General Service office, $66.70. Balance after disbursements $82.77. Daniel Memorial Scholarship fund: $166.00
- Open (GSC): position open
- Mikael (IGR): Larry covered for IGR. Larry: integroup held elections last Tuesday. Jacqueline has moved up to President, Bill W rotates out. New Treasurer. Larry rotated out as 1 of 2 CO volunteer coordinators. Contact Jacqueline if interested in that position. Integroup sponsoring New Years eve party at St Ambrose on South Boulder Road; Looking for group to host the meeting or donate food/$$ to effort. Coordination being done to get into on Boulder County AA.
- Derrick (CPC): n/a
- James (Website): Emailing with David - getting together tomorrow. Aaron will provide email address to James.
- Larry M (Archives): n/a
- Randy (Grapevine): n/a
- Ricky (Literature): Mark brought back pocket editions - have 20 of them in stock.
- Randy (Nightwatch): Nothing new
- Mark (Phone List): n/a
- Chris (Tue Coffee/Setup): n/a
- Brandon (Tue Cleanup): Open position.
- Mark (Thu Coffee/Setup): n/a
- Dan (Thu Cleanup): n/a
- New format for Thursday meeting. Michael shared his proposed format. Craig moves to adopt the proposed format. Will move forward with format with modification for reading being “How it works”.
- New meeting location. Craig has been trying to meet with owner of Sportsmans Inn. Owner should be back in town soon.
- Grapevine subscription (Michael)
- Discuss approach to cover treasurer. Proposal to have prior Treasurer remain on the account as a backup signer. (Approved)
- Discuss what group can contribute to New Years Eve Party. Just performed disbursements and deemed that adequate (Approved)
- Propose update to web site design. James will bring proposal for web site changes (Approved)
- Update web site to reflect that Thursday night is newcomers meeting. (James)
- Question about gift to owner of building. Larry will find out what was done in the past & we will consider a gift in the future before we leave the facility
Open Service Positions:
- Public Information Rep - Open (Question if req at district level, there is)
- Group Service Coordinator - Ben
- Local 12 Step coordinator - Open
- Thursday Night cleanup - Open
- Treatment - Mark (pending confirmation of rep at district level)